Job description / Role
Our client has grown to become the world's No. 1-ranked engineering design firm - delivering integrated, sustainable solutions that help clients and communities in every region of the world create and unlock new opportunities. They operate in 7 continents, have over 87,000 employees, and are in 150+ countries and turnover in excess of $17.4Billion per annum.
They are currently looking for a Learning and Development Specialist to be based in Saudi Arabia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists in the implementation of programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage an organization’s talent pool.
• Helps management evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s talent strategies.
• May suggest aligning talent to training or development programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
• Typically reports to manager or head of unit/ department.
• Working on routine tasks within the job function.
• Works under direct supervision in several aspects of the work.
• Bachelor's degree or post graduate business degree
• Experience in Program Management
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience
• Membership of a relevant Chartered Institution
• Specific Management training and qualifications
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Senior Manager Performance Management & Development
HR Business Partner
Learning and Organizational Development Manager
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)