Job description / Role
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
• You will spend most of your time supporting the management of a portfolio of courses working with the Learning Development Consultant in the development and deployment of “World Class Learning”
Your Key Responsibilities:
• As a Learning Coordinator, you will be responsible for the initial set up of courses and classes. You will also be involved in the initial and ongoing monitoring of participant nominations. You will also maintain and manage relationships with key stakeholders relevant to your courses, being the first point of contact for your course within the business. The relationships may include participants, service line resourcing teams, course managers, facilitators, Partner Deans and external training providers.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
• Review the learning curriculum and calendar for both technical and firm-wide learning to ensure full understanding of what courses will be deployed locally for the year and when
• Liaise with the SL stakeholders to understand the learning needs of the target group to ensure appropriate selection of nominations
• Responsible for ensuring all course details, including costings are completed on the standard template and returned to Talent Services immediately after the deployment of a local course for upload in to the learning budgeting tool
• Full management of on-site support during local deployment of courses including end-to-end facilitator management
• Ensure all course materials are available in advance of the course for distribution to the facilitator and participants at the start of the course
• Participate in budgeting exercise for technical learning where appropriate through consultation with the business and central SL learning team
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• Ability to multitask and handle queries from various stakeholders on a timely basis
• Ability to think of the box and come up with solutions to make existing trainings more cost effective and efficient.
• Ability to work across various learning portals, to generate timely and accurate learning reports, awarding of CE hours and flexibility to adapt to changing learning platforms.
• Contribute to learning initiatives (both Service Line and Firm Wide) across the MENA region
• Venue booking and accommodation management
• Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the firm
To qualify for the role you must have:
• 1-3 years’ experience working in a similar role within a learning and development function
• A bachelor Degree in human resources or a related discipline
• A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and efficiencies
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Ability to learn new processes and skills quickly
• Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint
What we look for:
• Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
• We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business.
We also offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please apply online.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region