Job description / Role
* Our Client is the world's largest foreign exchange bureau and continuously expanding.
* Bahraini Local required for role
* This role is part of the Learning and Development function, and will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative learning and development in your area.
* You will join the team as an expert in learning and development.
* You'll be responsible for the design and development of learning initiatives, from digital e learning creation to facilitating training sessions, to coaching our future leaders.
* You'll demonstrate the ability to work closely with the business to implement a learning plan, helping all colleagues to reach their potential. You will have the expertise to develop learning content and deliver it in an enthusiastic and engaging way.
* Implement the learning plan with all colleagues in your area
* Build high quality, engaging learner friendly modules and initiatives
* Deliver great face to face learning for all colleagues in an enthusiastic and motivating manner
* Identify and support our future leaders in reaching their potential through coaching and other targeted learning initiatives
* Drive the development of a learning culture across your area
* Have the creative skills to develop new and innovative digital learning experiences
* Have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines (project management and time management skills)
* Monitor and report on all learning and development activities and ensure they make a positive impact on the business and our people
* Relevant experience in a similar learning and development type of role
* Experience of learning management systems will be an advantage i.e. Workday Learning platform (LMS)
* Keep up to date with the latest developments in the e-learning sector
* Strong verbal and written English language skills
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.