Job description / Role
Job Title:Leasing Manager
Division/Department: Property Management
Job Location: Bahrain
Reports To: Head of Property & Facilities Management
Provide HOT to potential tenants on time without any rejection to it. HOT and checklist should be submitted to Owners office well on time. The MA should finalise the terms within dates provided in HOT. (15 days)
- Complete lease processing in line with the most recent template provide by Owners Legal office in line with head of terms including first payment, and deposit receipt within the time limit within one week from the date of HOT has been signed.
- Provide once a month the record of new potential tenancies sources and the progress of local, regional and global reach.
- Provide time and again the leasing strategy in line with Client Owners leasing policy in your monthly report. Also, provide a quarterly market research in line with the Property
- MA should provide on a monthly basis the leasing plan / budget Vs actual and reasons for variance.
- The LM should prepare Absorption study report and provide the Leasing Plan and Leasing Budget no later than 30th September every year.
- The LM should regularly liaise with Property Manager to manage any buy out or early termination to maintain occupancy levels.
- The Leasing Manager should closely work with the Marketing Manager in developing all marketing and leasing promotional tools. Also follow the hoarding process for the vacant and rented units.
- The LM should manage the leasing process efficiently including 3rd party and Client’s referrals
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Leasing Manager
- Understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Computer proficiency including MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Manager - Education Facility Management
Assistant Project Manager