Job description / Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Development & Marketing Executive for an International private practice law firm in Bahrain. The candidate will plan and run events, write and present pitches and proposals, create marketing collateral and support the fee earners and Head of Business Development with ad-hoc business development activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in handling Business Development & Marketing Activities in the legal Industry,
- At least 2 years' experience in working in the legal sector,
- Experience in events management,
- Experience in writing and presenting pitches,
- Exemplary spoken and written communication skills,
- Good IT skills, and
- Experience working / living in the GCC (preferable).
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.