Job description / Role
Our client, a boutique law firm based in the Middle East, is seeking to hire a Legal Secretary for their Bahrain office.
The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• Provide administration, secretarial support.
• Maintains calendars, arranges appointments, meetings and travel.
• Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
• Track and present progress on all projects.
• Drafting correspondence and memoranda.
• Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing.
• Typing meeting minutes, notes, record keeping and filing.
The qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Legal Secretary in a law firm or similar
• Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation
• Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
• Fast and accurate typing with outstanding attention to detail.
• Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
To be the chosen candidate for this position you will need to be professionally presented with a sound work ethic and great communication skills.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.