Job description / Role
Our client, an international law firm, based in Bahrain is currently looking for a Legal Secretary. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provided extensive secretarial and paralegal support; conducted legal research, conflicts checks, drafted pleadings, prepared legal
• Transcribed, drafted, and prepared various pleadings, motions, electronic filings and correspondences
• Monitored and obtained discovery request responses
• Prepared and filed court filings through the E-filing system
• Entered and edited time entries through Timeslips
• Assisted with training new secretaries and associates with day-to-day office procedures, as well as court procedures and client contacts
• Prepared PowerPoint and Visio presentations for legal seminars.
• Provided dictaphone transcription for founding partner daily, faxed, scanned, scheduled legal proceedings, coordinated teleconference calls and prepared outgoing mail.
• Ordered and maintained office supplies and equipment
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• A diploma or degree in any related filed; preferably, someone with a certificate in legal
• With at least 4 years’ experience in providing legal administrative support to a number of fee earners/lawyers
• Ideally have worked with international law firm
• With excellent typing speed with high accuracy
• A team player and able to thrive in a pressurized working environment
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.