Job description / Role
Litigation Attorney: Very prestigious law firm in Bahrain seeks experienced Litigation Attorney. The Firm represents very high-wealth clients in the area of litigation, corporate, finance, real estate, IP, Sports, Tax and other specialties.
In this exciting role, you will:
• Prepare and draft legal documents such as legal notices, claim statements, court memorandums, wills, deeds, petitions, POAs, leases and more.
• Liaise with different government authorities as required.
• Supervise legal assistants, junior lawyers, paralegals, and related litigation staff members.
• Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
• Gather evidence
• Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
• Interpret laws, rulings and regulations
USD 23,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other benefits
The qualified Litigation Attorney must have the following:
• 9 -13 years Post Qualification Experience, with a strong background in general litigation and dispute.
• Firm will not consider your application without at least 9 years experience
• Senior-level experience in a legal firm.
• Firm will not consider your application without law firm background.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Fluent in Arabic and English
Other titles: Litigation Lawyer
About the Company
Estrin Legal Staffing - Providing superb legal staffing for the cream of the crop - legal professionals, litigation support, paralegals, attorneys, legal professionals and more for over 20 years!