Job description / Role
Lobby Ambassador - 5*Bahrain Hotel Group
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
• As a Lobby Ambassador you are responsible to receive and give a warm welcome to our guests, providing an efficient and courteous approach at all times and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
BHD 285 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary BD 225/- Equivalent to USD 600/- Special Allowance in lieu of Service Charge BD 60/- Equivalent to USD 160/- 3 Meals Laundry Allowance BD 25/- not cash
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
• Be available for Guests at all times as a point of contact
• Actively represent all standards of the Arabian Cultural Connection program, and interact with guests using the coffee and dates station requirement
• Speaks good English
• Presentable and good looking female
• Height is not less than 170cm
• Weight is according to the height ± 5 Kgs.
About the Company
Professional Recruitment Consultancy proving end to end recruitment solutions worldwide. TREC International has been committed to providing both clients and candidates with an unrivalled level of service. We are specialist in sourcing candidates from Europe region. As we know Europeans are proved to be well educated, competent and highly motivated. Hiring candidates from Europe also means to treat your personnel cost with care. We believe partnering with the right recruitment specialist can add value to your business and simply make your life easier. Our mission is to be a leader in matching demand for and supply of talent and HR services.