Job description / Role
Looking for a Logistic Manager who would be responsible for managing the overall supply chain management through proper organizing and monitoring of storage as well as distribution of product.
• Strategically planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• To Develop, implement and review the department objectives and operational control procedures.
• Able to Direct, optimize and coordinate the complete order cycle in collaboration with other department managers.
• To Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport cost and efficiency for both chilled and frozen stock.
• Arranging warehouse, plan routes and monitor delivery process.
• Resolving any problems or complaints received from customers.
• Comply with laws, regulations and other internal and external requirements
• Maintaining metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvement methods.
• Directs staffing, training and performance evaluations.
• Participate in the selection and orientation of department employees.
• Engage in conflict resolution as and when required to ensure staff satisfaction.
• Undertake other miscellaneous activities to support department members.
• To make recommendation or suggestion to improve the quality and efficiency of the logistics.
• Should be aware of basic food safety, hygiene and cold chain management (CCP).
• Update and skill development by taking part in training.
Key Performance Indicators
• Cost of transportation
• On-time delivery and pickup
• Delivery in full
• Transit time
• Average cost per delivery
• Turnaround time
• Goods damaged
• Storage capacity utilization
• Average maintenance cost per vehicle
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain)
• 9-12 years’ experience; out of which at least 5 years in similar job role of Food & beverage Industries.
• Problem Solving
• Communication & Interpersonal
• Conflict Resolution
• Critical Thinking
• Team Building
• Concepts of Sales
• Distribution & Logistics
• Internal Policies & External Regulations
• Advance-Level IT Skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Supply Chain Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Tameem Group of Companies
Manpower Middle East
Senior Logistics Specialist
Warehouse Operation Manager
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE