Job description / Role
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning, etc.) to start a production cycle.
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
• Test operation of machines periodically.
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
• Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
• Maintain activity logs.
• Follow SAFE working practices.
• Report any near miss or injury.
• Report all defects and machine issues.
• Any other reasonable assignment maybe request or assign by your Direct Manager.
• Following the documentation and performing as instructed in the Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Communicating any needs for changes to the QMS or its supporting documentation.
• Communicating any deviations to the plans or procedures.
• Communicating any potential risks or opportunities found
• Being aware of the Quality Policy and any relevant Quality Objectives to their job.
• Proven experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer, etc.)
• Understanding of production procedures
• Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
• Analytical skills, leadership skills, technical skills, high level of quality awareness, and responsibility.
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
About the Company
Mueller Middle East manufactures and distributes the highest quality seamless copper tube to Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Original Equipment Manufacturers in the Middle East and North Africa Markets.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks