Job description / Role
- To supervise the activities of assigned external contractors involved in civil, electrical and mechanical maintenance for company’s premises and/or service stations, in order to ensure all premises are kept at high standard, at all times.
- To supervise the implementation of annual and/or preventive civil maintenance schedules in accordance with company’s quality and safety standards.
- Receives civil electrical and mechanical maintenance work orders for company premises and service stations, determines priorities, arrange maintenance contractors and follows up their work to ensure the work is carried out efficiently and timely.
- Maintain a reliable historical record of repairs of all civil works, in order to follow up for budgeting and cost analysis.
- Supervises closely the external contractor’s civil electrical and mechanical works of the company premises to ensure highest quality of workmanship and timely completion.
- Ensure maintenance of good housekeeping and those EHS regulations are enforced.
- Participate with project engineers in reviewing the new service station and attend meetings with civil contractors to ensure full compliance with Government regulations, and correct layout of civil works.
- Participates in commissioning of new service stations (Company & Private) to ensure continuous improvement in productivity to ensure smooth and efficient start-up.
- Attend the emergency civil repair works to ensure prompt control of the hazardous situation and that disasters are averted.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent. BSc degree in Civil Eng. is advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Industrial buildings and its maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing and/or supervising the maintenance of buildings.
- Experience in maintenance record keeping and administrative works.
- Competent in written and oral communications in English and Arabic.
- Good supervisory/ managerial skills, ability to lead & motivate contractors maintenance team members.
- Ability to deal with customers and suppliers from diverse backgrounds and manage conflicts.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Equinox Global Investments
Supervisor Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jan|
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)