Job description / Role
• Ensure that all IT related services and systems are developed, acquired, implemented, operated, maintained, monitored and supported in and efficient and effective manner.
• Ensure timely development and preparation of IT business plan related to Alyex’s systems requirements, licenses acquisition and maintenance.
• Ensure setting, defining, reviewing and keeping IT processes, procedures and documents in line with accepted standards and business strategies and other requirements by CBB and internal/external auditors.
• Ensure managing and reporting on software and hardware availability and provide justification to management for new orders.
• Ensure always that IT equipment are stored and kept in a safe and secured manner.
• Ensure smooth and monitored ticketing system and manage the team performance to close these tickets on time without causing any delays.
• Ensure that methods and procedures used within IT are adhered to accepted professional and industry standards, including backup, restore and immediate availability.
• Ensure negotiation with suppliers and ISPs on better deliverable & services and at minimum cost.
• Ensure that the team act always proactively in resolving any issues or providing systems supports.
• BSC in computer science.
• Membership in relevant international recognized IT professionally body, is preferred.
• Extensive formal training, courses, seminars and workshops in all aspects of information systems.
• Five to seven years experience in IT field, with a substantial proportion gained in financial sector and money exchange systems.
• Good command and understanding of documenting IT processes, workflow and relevant program languages.
• Experience in IT project management methods and procedures.
• Hands-on experience on technical activities being hardware, software, programming and choosing among alternatives.
Possess the following personal skills and attributes:
• Competent level of intellectual ability.
• Competent level of logical/analytical skills.
• Fluent, concise and articulate in written and oral communication.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Confident, pro-active and co-operative approach.
• Logical and methodical in working methods.
• Ability to cope with the demands of a high-pressure and stressful working environment.
• Competent leadership skills, managing diversified situations and meeting deadlines.
About the Company
Al Yousuf Exchange is one of the oldest exchange companies in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Al Yousuf Exchange, established in 1973, has always been one of the leading exchange companies in the region for more than four decades. Through an extended network of branches covering all major commercial areas in the Kingdom of Bahrain, Exchange offers a full range of financial services including local and foreign currency exchange, currency transfer, bank transfer to the bank, and door to door transfers, through a wide range of companies around the world.
Al Yousuf also provides specialized services to companies and institutions in the field of currency exchange and remittances.
Al Yousuf Exchange is synonymous with trust and integrity. Al Yousuf Exchange is committed to providing its customers with the best exchange rates with the highest quality of services at the lowest possible price. Al Yousuf Exchange operates through its network of branches every month throughout the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Project Manager - Must have IT Services Experience
Head of IT Service Delivery
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE
IT Service Delivery Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||31 Mar|