Job description / Role
One of the Big 4 are looking for professionals to join their audit practice in Bahrain.
* Enterprise risk management
* Corporate governance advisory
* Cost improvement reviews
* Contract compliance reviews
* Handle 3-4 engagements at a time
* Review of files and reports
* Business development - client targeting and sales pitch
* Proposal development and risk-based internal audit
* A recognised degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business or related disciplines
* A professional qualification e.g. ICAEW, ACCA, CPA and / or Masters
* CIA and / or CISA qualifications an advantage
* 10 - 12 year's work experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm
* FS experience is a must
* Retail & Trading Industry experience is an added advantage
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Credit Risk Manager/Analyst
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)