Job description / Role
We are in search of a modern manager for territory business development and digital marketing to join our team in Bahrain. This role will focus on account management and strong collaboration with social media marketing.
As a Territory Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute the strategic account management and wholesale partnerships
- Lead the development of the wholesale luxury channel and utilize sales data to manage,
- develop, and serve existing accounts
- Plan and execute strategies to help the business to grow and meet sales targets
- Generate reports and present them to senior management
- Understand and communicate the brand’s story and products, and on the other catering for the speed of marketing, sales and after-sales in international markets.
- Has an exquisite flare with fashion and has knowledge of the European market while selling products in Far East Asia and other regions.
- Must have strong experience in opening up new distribution channels and adapting to diverse cultural expectations, while preserving the ‘exclusivity’ and craftsmanship of the products inherent to the ‘local’ brand.
- Highly competent in working with and promoting the brand via both the digital and the traditional environment: the brand has a fusion of creativity and technology, this must generate market interest through digital projects like social media, business-to-business & business-to-customer platforms, and other integrated digital portals.
- Preferred 5+ years’ experience in Territory Management, Marketing, Sales, Account Management, and/or Business Development in a Luxury environment
- Proven success in partner management and managing teams
- Experience in setting footprint in the Middle East, Far East, Europe Region, Russian Region
- In-depth knowledge of the On-Trade environment
- Thorough and creative problem-solving abilities, strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives with strong execution orientation and proper project management abilities
- Knowledge of CRM system preferred
- Arabic speaker or second language (preferred)
About the Company
Created in Arabia, the sheer artistry and uniqueness sets the brand apart from any other and there is no doubt of the international appeal which is reflected in the continued exponential growth across the globe. Designer Shaik is a unique phenomenon that encompasses the romance of the desert and the spirit of freedom creating wondrous gifts to be cherished, desired and admired by all - attainable by few.
Applauded by Royalty, Heads of State, Celebrities and World Media, Designer Shaik has a presence in over 50 countries with more than 800 points of sale, reaching many far flung destinations and transcending all cultures.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development / Recruitment Manager
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Black Pearl Consult
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive