Job description / Role
The role will be responsible for managing the centralised trade finance operation activities. Such activities include Bank Financing, Letters of Credit, Guarantees, as well as Treasury back office.
The client is a multinational bank headquartered in Asia. With over 15,000 employees and founded in 1941, the bank has a solid track record in the region and is looking to grow their team.
* Manage the centralised trade finance operation activities, including Bank Financing, Letters of Credit, Guarantees, as well as Treasury back office.
* Participate in drawing up annual business development plans in trade and corporate finance and implement these plans.
* Supervise all trade & remittance related work along with supervision of treasury back office.
* Supervision/Management of Trade Department
* Supervision of Treasury Department/Back Office
* Adherence to service levels, customer and Internal stakeholder communication
* Managerial role
* Excellent exposure
* 4-5+ years of trade finance / management experience
* Relevant education qualifications such as a Bachelors and/or MBA
* Excellent communication skills
* Bahraini national preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
One Vision for Consultancy
Regional Finance Controller
Deputy Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
A Leading Company In Bahrain
Branch Operations Manager