Job description / Role
Overview of duties / Main Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day activities of market-specific social media channels
- Distribute promotions to all online channels including Booking.com/Expedia/Facebook/TripAdvisor/VOG/Instagram…ETC
- Tracking the effectiveness of each activity and provide studies and analysis with the assistance of Director of Sales to various operations team.
- Developing Creative Content and Artwork Design aligned with AccorHotels guidelines for all advertising and marketing
- Overview and maintain the property brand website, special offer page, and make sure contents are aligned with marketing initiatives.
- Ensures social content is reflective of brand positioning.
- Identify local social influencers (bloggers, columnist, etc) and submit content for consideration.
- Create and implement contest, sweepstakes and other user engagement tactics.
- Manage local agency partners on content and campaign development and execution.
- Developing Marketing Strategy (Social Media, Billboard, and different channels).
- Ensure Regional Office Marketing programs are pulled through at the property level.
- Manage and coordinate social media marketing campaigns (Post & Boost), and partner with external agencies to execute media campaigns
- Maintaining of websites to ensure content is up to date and relevant
- Maintaining of promotional opportunities through websites to ensure greatest possible digital exposure.
- Monitoring and replying to all guest reviews through website, social media and other channels
- Work together with other managers in the hotel to increase revenue by creating attractive promotions and packages
- Coordinate with various departments for marketing / sales efforts.
- Reporting market trends and reactivity to the hotel related to marketing.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Level of Education Vocational education Areas of study Marketing
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- University graduate.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in the same capacity.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and illustrator
- Need to have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Fully proficient in English language, Arabic is a plus
- Prior experience in the GCC
- Knowledge of desktop applications
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies