Job description / Role
• Prepares and implementing Marketing strategies
• Performs marketing researches and surveys.
• Handles Research programs to build deeper understanding of consumer segments.
• Prepares Regular & Key Customer Survey Reports
• Updates MBC Profile, Product Catalogue and company collaterals
• Manages Social Media activities (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
• Submits Weekly Social Media Report to the Director Sales & Marketing.
• Performs special Marketing Promotion Projects
• Manages, organizes & represents the organization in the Exhibitions & campaigns internally & Externally.
• Manages all company brands & products.
• Handles company copy rights, patents & trade marks registrations & activities
• Handles strategy formulation to achieve volume objective and maximize market share.
• Handles formulation of marketing programs to ensure best return on investment
• Prepares and controls of marketing budget.
• Handles pricing to maintain competiveness while maximizing profit and volume opportunity.
• Prepares Medium and long-term forecasting to identify need for capacity/ network expansion
• Developing and defining best practice guidelines related to Marketing
• Prepare & develops Marketing Policy & Procedures.
• Develops a yearly marketing plan
• Develops conversations & researches with customers to find out more about them and build long term relationships (e. g at customer events).
• Ensure that any requests from a customer are handled promptly and accurately.
• Takes a proactive approach to identify any recurring problems which affect the customer experience, supports projects to deliver continuous improvement to ways of working.
• Develops company websites
• Bachelor in Marketing
• Professional Certificate in Marketing & Social Media
• 8-10 years’ experience in FMCG/FT/Plastic Products
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Group Marketing Manager
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager
Marketing Manager - Global Investment Firm (Remote)
Client Relations Manager
UI Marketing Manager