Job description / Role
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
• Able to execute all the assigned tasks and duties, related to own discipline, with independence and minimal guidance.
• Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating with other Inspector disciplines, and maintaining them over time.
• Retrieving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant SSH systems.
• A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Understands the NCR and SOR procedure
• Able to translate design to installation
• The ability to highlight concerns and reporting it to the Senior Inspector.
• Work in projects in accordance to Inspector level as defined in the Project Management Plan document.
• Required to practice to Health and Safety standards and procedures on projects
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Mechanical Inspectors to join our team in Bahrain. The Mechanical inspector must demonstrate a minimum of 8 yrs. experience working as a Site Inspector on projects in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What do I need to apply?
• Minimum 8 years’ relevant experience in similar projects
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Bahrain.
• Bahrain High Rise 5 Star Hotel Tower experience
• Experience with renowned International Consultancy firms.
• Demonstrable experience of working on a building project based in the Middle East
• Strong Site Inspection Record
• Detail Oriented
• Good Communication Skills
• Team leadership abilities
Diploma or a Degree in Mechanical
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE.
Mechanical Engineer - Design/Construction - Hospital
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Engineer - Luxury Hospitality/Residential