Job description / Role
• To ensure that work inspections are coordinated and carried out to specified requirements.
• To review the Project Quality Plan PQP periodically, in consultation with Construction
• Develop inspection procedures in coordination with the construction team / Contractor’s QA/QC team and implement the said procedure throughout the construction and commissioning stages
• Bachelor’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field.
• Minimum 1 - 2 Years in EPC Company of (Oil & Gas).
• Preferable if available in Bahrain.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2008.
• Good English communication skills.
About the Company
A leading company in Bahrain.
A Leading Company In Bahrain
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor