Job description / Role
Bespoke Professionals is seeking a mid level associate to join a highly regarded law firm in Bahrain. This lawyer will be responsible for advising on a wide range of corporate structuring and restructuring related projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2 - 5 years' post qualified experience;
- Be a qualified lawyer in Bahrain, additional jurisdictions will also be considered;
- Bilingual Arabic and English;
- Have experience in drafting, reviewing and advising on a wider range or corporate documents;
- Have experience handling all stages of the corporate incorporation process and advising on restructuring or related transactional matters.
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.