Job description / Role
Our client specializes in providing legal and business solutions to organizations and investors. They are currently looking to recruit a Mid- Level Lawyer (Litigation) to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meeting and interviewing clients to establish the firm's suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the firm's specialism and likely cost;
• Taking a client's instructions;
• Advising a client on the law and legal issues relating to their case;
• Drafting documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client's individual needs;
• Negotiating with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives;
• Researching and analyzing documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure;
• Supervising the implementation of agreements;
• Coordinating the work of all parties involved;
• Corresponding with clients and opposing solicitors;
• Attending meetings and negotiations with opposing parties;
• Acting on behalf of clients in disputes and representing them in court, if necessary.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s LLB/ LLM with at least 4 years’ experience in similar fields.
• Well versed with Bahrain Court Procedures.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Ability to in flexible working hours
• Fluent in spoken and written in Arabic and English
• Excellent Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc.);
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering