Job description / Role
• Mystery Shopper Responsibilities:
• Traveling to assigned store locations.
• Remaining discreet while you pose as a regular customer.
• Interacting with employees over the phone and in person to gauge customer service.
• Inspecting the store's environment to detect possible concerns and areas for improvement.
• Purchasing random and specific items to assess product quality.
• Retaining receipts as proof of purchase for later reimbursement.
• Completing and submitting a written report detailing the shopping experience after each store visit.
• Disclosing competing interests, including prior loyalty to or dislike of particular stores or products.
• Storing copies of completed assignments.
• Mystery Shopper Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Outstanding memorization abilities.
• Organized, flexible disposition.
• Attentive to detail.
• Ability to conduct duties discreetly and impartially.
About the Company
At CustomeX, the Customer Experience is everything.
Your customers are your most important asset, and measuring and improving their experience is vital. One of the tools in improving that experience is assessing your employee\'s performance, and that is where Customex comes in.
CustomeX offers your organisation innovative methods and strategies for creating the very best client experiences. We measure performance and client experience, and then give you the means to improve.
Our company was founded in 2011 by a group of like-minded Middle Eastern professionals who share a passion for improving customer experience standards. Since then, we have helped a range of companies find ways to enhance their services and increase customer satisfaction, delight and loyalty.