Job description / Role
- Imitating as actual customers would be the first duty of a mystery shopper.
- Visiting the pre-assigned store and evaluating the service/product level in the store
- Asking staff questions relating to product knowledge
- Writing a report to be submitted within 24hours following the visit (e-submission based -online survey)
- Visits can be done after working hours or on the weekends. (On candidate's free time).
- Payment is per visit
- Candidates must be located in Bahrain, (we do cover all Bahrain)
- Attentive to details
- Good English
- No previous experience needed
About the Company
With over a decade of cumulative market experience, we are the leaders in quality control and training, partnering with some of the best-known brands in the region to achieve continuous success.
Our commitment to our clients starts with a commitment to quality. Whether it is recruiting best-fit talent, developing innovative technology, or consulting with measurable results, we strive for continual process improvement,always focused on supplying superior value to our clients. It is this passion boiling in our veins that keeps us at the forefront of the quality control industry for hospitality and retail, schools and government agencies in the GCC, Levant, and North Africa region.
Assistant Manager 2
Loyalty, Retention and Customer Experience Manager
Client Relations Manager
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|