Job description / Role
We are seeking suitable candidates for the position of Network and Security Engineer with a leading firm in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Network & Security Experience
• Experience in products from Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Sonicwall, Aruba, Ruckus etc.
• Implementation and Support:
• Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Networks, Load Balancers, Security products.
• Knowledge of Voice products will be preferred.
Experience & Qualification
• Engineering Graduate with professional certifications such as CCNP or equivalent.
• 7 to 8 years of experience
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Team Player.
• Problem-solving skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
A Leading Investment Hub in the UAE
NOC Support Line Officer - Business Datacom
Human Capital House