Job description / Role
• Responsible for designing, installing and troubleshooting network systems
• Involved with the configuration and maintenance of physical and logical network components.
• Assists in the design of the network architecture, designs the network infrastructure, and plans and designs LAN/WAN/wireless solutions.
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of network management software; researching, analyzing and implementing software patches or hardware changes to fix any network deficiencies.
• Maintains a vision of future IP telephony technology trends and proactively identifies and recommends improvements to reduce costs and risk within the company's telecom and unified communications platform and associated vendor services
• Coordinate/prioritize installation and upgrades
• Resolve internal trouble related to IP telephony and network functionality
• Installs, implements, monitors, and performs maintenance/upgrades/repairs of the company's enterprise telecommunication and unified communications platforms (such as IP-PBX, voicemail, call management, cost recovery, soft clients, and converged technologies) to ensure smooth business operations
• Monitors and manages public telephone and network connectivity and capacity to ensure performance and up time of the company's telecommunications systems
• Work with system administrators to ensure that Network Management Systems are optimized and properly monitoring the network
• Test and implement any new tools that could be helpful with respect to supporting Network Operations
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of industry developments and contribute to the design of the networking and security environments
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ yr. experience with AVAYA Session Manager, AVAYA Element Management System, AVAYA Session Border Controller and AVAYA Call Server.
• Need to have following Certifications or equivalent experience:
CCNP Voice and/or Data - Cisco Certified Network Professional
Avaya Professional Design Specialist (APDS)
Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist (ACIS)
• Experience with network monitoring systems- SolarWinds and Nagios XI.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through written and verbal communication to all groups (mainly with peers, vendors, and management)
• Experience in the following environments: VLANs, IPsec VPN, QoS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VoIP
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions