Job description / Role
• Monitor the performance and capacity of Network and customer services using a variety of tools.
• Identify for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. when an issue is identified, work to determine the cause of the problem, Escalate to higher support or vendor
• Troubleshoot the problem, if possible. As per standard operating procedures and closely follow problem, and update until resolved.
• This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT teams.
• While responding to incidents, must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail. Using the ticketing system.
• Escalate complex issues to Level 2, or Vendor Level 3 support, notify management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution.
• Maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken.
• Escalate complex issues to Level 2, or Vendor Level 3 support, notify management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant, known issues and the steps being taken.
• Maintain FAQ for issues, and ensure knowledge base inclusive of all customer information, Network to Network integrations with other operators are always up to date.
• Generate routine reports on customer services, TT performance handling, and service SLAs.
Academic Qualification & Experience Required:
• Professional qualification preferred – B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunications, Computer Science or any relevant degree.
• CCNP, JNCIP in Design & Architecture, Routing Switching, or Service Provider.
• 5 – 7 years of experience in Datacom in telecommunication.
• 1 years of experience in supporting Linux, mysql/oracle databases, network OSS.
• Network Hardware experience with Huawei Switches and Routers, Cisco and Juniper.
• Previous customer service or helpdesk experience
• Experience managing, supporting and deploying network infrastructures.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.