Job description / Role
Operations Associate Director - Bahrain
Position title: Associate Director
Business Unit: Operations consulting / Management consulting
Industry: Global Professional service company
- Execute and develop the overall strategic direction for the operation consulting function, selling engagements to target clients and lead the quality delivery of those engagements.
- Manage and deliver operation consulting relating engagements, must possess strong project management skills and ability to quantify benefits to clients
- Take ownership for achieving financial goals related to engagements including sales, revenues and profitability targets
- Utilise your strong analytical skills and knowledge/experience related to supply chain management, demand supply planning, process improvement and strategic procurement/sourcing from consulting perspectives.
- Develop and lead operations consulting project proposals
- Develop detailed project scopes, deliverables and work plans.
- Drive the development and management of various operations, and management consulting team members, across the MC function.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience within a consulting firm. Specific experience in supply chain management (Planning, transformation, business process review) and strategic sourcing and procurement.
- A University degree from a leading university along with a relevant post graduate qualification.
- Proven track record of identifying and understanding client business needs and scope to develop projects into commercial proposals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver, flexible, positive and analytical.
- People and team orientated with a strong focus on developing others and building effective
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Operations Associate Director
Associate Director, FS Consulting
COO/Head of Operations
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy - Industrial Goods
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|