Job description / Role
We are looking for an Operations Executive who will be responsible for the administration of business support functions, e.g. finance and legal. The Operations Executive will analyse and develop insightful reporting on key operational drivers of our business.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Processing company invoicing and expenses
• Administering payroll
• Interfacing with the external accountant
• Fostering good working relationships with vendors and service providers
• Managing contracts of clients and vendors
• Handling other internal/external legal matters
• Drafting policies and procedures related to finance and legal functions
The Operations Executive will be someone who can work with limited supervision and who keeps abreast of industry trends and best practices. The Operations Executive must be a proactive team player and ready to help in a variety of areas, even those outside the original scope of responsibilities.
We seek a motivated, efficient and detail orientated individual to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following skills and characteristics:
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Preferably bi-lingual
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Committed to maintaining high quality standards and meeting deadlines under pressure
• High problem solving and analytical skills
About the Company
We are a custom research company based in the Middle East. We provide high-quality business research tailored to our clients requirements. Our service offerings include secondary and primary research across multiple industries and geographies in the MENA region and beyond.