Job description / Role
Our Client is a Premier grade Building, Civil Engineering and Interiors Fit Out Company.
• You will be responsible for overseeing all site operations. Monitoring progress of works and liaising with Project managers and other senior site staff to identify potential problems and to instigate measures to address them. Ensuring all works are carried out to the highest standard.
• Proposing and implementing initiatives to improve operational efficiency.
• Ensuring all sites have adequate resources to progress the works in a satisfactory manner.
• Overseeing the company Health and Safety policy and ensuring all site activities comply with the highest safety standards. Acting as chairman of the company safety committee.
• Representing the company at project progress review meetings and ensuring the company interests are protected. Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients and consultants.
• Overseeing the company labour camp to ensure the welfare of all workers residing in the camp.
• Reporting to the company General Manager on all Operational issues.
BHD 3,500 to 3,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: transportation, housing, 30 days annual leave & tickets
• Candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering;
• A minimum of 20 years experience within at least 5 as an Operations Manager;
• An Arabic speaking individual would be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills are essential
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.