Job description / Role
A holding corporation that manages a world- class portfolio of subsidiaries is currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
• Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
• Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as business analysis, vendor, and risk management.
• Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships with clients, internal business lines, and external vendors.
• Prepare estimate of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies and place orders for all distributors and ensure response to all complaints.
• Supervise all restaurant activities and ensure compliance to all company standards to increase all sales of labor costs and prepare various reports accurately and within time frame.
• Bachelors or Associates degree in operations management or related field.
• Proven work Experience as operations manager.
• 10+ Years’ experience in working with Restaurants (Pre-Opening) & overall project management.
• Working knowledge of general restaurant operations, including personnel management, food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, and health codes and security
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering