Job description / Role
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of the high rise technicians to include; procedural and safety training, job walks
• Customer engagement
• Engages regularly with customers to ensure a customary satisfactory experience.
• Performs all services as needed to company standards.
• Ability and desire to lead by example.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills which positively benefit interaction with internal and external customers.
• Extensive knowledge of all OSHA, IRATA, BICSc regulations and reporting procedures as well as all safety requirements and practices for high-rise work.
• Highly organized and efficient with time.
• Ability to work outside as needed.
About the Company
Quick Zebra Services (QZS) is the leading cleaning and maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with over 2000 employees trained to British Institute Cleaning Science (BICS) methodology. QZS is the fastest growing cleaning company in Bahrain, and the only company offering IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified trained staff; and has its own training school for its cleaning operatives, supervisors and managers allowing the company to take on even the toughest cleaning and maintenance challenges.
With the vast experience in both cleaning services and management skills, it has grown into a professional cleaning services catering both residential and commercial sectors, satisfying its clients with its effective professional skills. Our continuous training and certifications to enhance our staffs technical skills, safety and management give us the credibility to proudly give customer satisfaction.