Job description / Role
- Managing the projects in best practice and to fulfill organization’s objectives financially and non-financially.
- Responsible to lead, manage and improve estimation section, production section, technical section, purchasing section, quality & safety section, store section, transportation section, and marketing section.
- Responsible to understand customers’ requirements and process the quotation on time with good prices to gain the customers’ trust.
- Must establish procedure for all sections that he/she is responsible for and keep the procedures documented, maintained, and continually improved.
- To maintain and improve organization’s reputation by executing projects as per customers’ requirements and drawings.
- Responsible along with HR Manager to recruit, maintain and develop the workforce for his sections.
- To implement best practice in safety in all projects and factories.
- Responsible of purchasing, maintaining, and developing the machines in order to fulfill the production needs.
Candidate should have extensive experience in the joinery field and wood works related works.
Having experience in a similar role is preferable.
Should have a university degree and fluent in English Language.
About the Company
Bahrain Motors Company (BMC) was launched in 1987. This launch occurred during the unprecedented growth of Bahrain and other neighboring Gulf countries during the late eighties. Major developments in the construction industry were seen during this time with the design & construction of buildings that have catered for every aspect of society as well as the planning & execution of civil engineering projects that have created infrastructure of roads and utility services across the country.
Bahrain Motors Company (BMC) are proud to have been involved in the development of Bahrain and continue to commit to playing a key role with future projects across the Kingdom.
The company is run and managed by its Chairman, Mr. Mohammed Ali Karimi and its President Ahmed Ali Karimi. The divisions of the company are managed by its Vice Presidents Ali Mohammed Karimi, Hashim Ahmed Karimi & Hussain Ahmed Karimi.