Job description / Role
• Operations Manager is required whose tasks include ordering, financial planning, supervising employees, maintaining sanitation standards in public areas and kitchen or beverage preparation areas, and monitoring safety.
• Much of the job role also requires the ability to handle human resources and accounting processes such as hiring and payroll.
• Candidate must have a extensive experience of operational duties in a restaurant.
• Candidate should have the experience of dealing with customers. (Good Communication skills will be preferred)
• Candidate must have good interpersonal skills.
• Candidates with GULF experience will be preferred.
About the Company
Quick Zebra Services (QZS) is the leading cleaning and maintenance company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with over 2000 employees trained to British Institute Cleaning Science (BICS) methodology. QZS is the fastest growing cleaning company in Bahrain, and the only company offering IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) certified trained staff; and has its own training school for its cleaning operatives, supervisors and managers allowing the company to take on even the toughest cleaning and maintenance challenges.
With the vast experience in both cleaning services and management skills, it has grown into a professional cleaning services catering both residential and commercial sectors, satisfying its clients with its effective professional skills. Our continuous training and certifications to enhance our staffs technical skills, safety and management give us the credibility to proudly give customer satisfaction.
General Manager (Restaurant)
Operations Manager – Food Industry
TGC Consulting Middle East
Multi-Unit Manager – Restaurant
Quest Search & Selection
Operations Manager for an Fnb Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
General Manager – Lounge