Job description / Role
• Manage & supervise Disputes team for day to day work related to cardholder disputes incoming and outgoing chargebacks related to all card schemes (MasterCard, Visa, Union pay, AMEX, Dinners, JCB, National and Regional switch, etc.).
• Ensure adherence of all the timelines for dispute processing, charge backs for both issuing and acquiring transactions.
• Ensure zero errors in handling all the dispute and chargeback transactions
• Ensure zero loss to the client bank, Merchants and customer from charge-back/ disputes
• Regular tracking and reporting on disputes, and status of incoming and outgoing charge-backs.
• Review complex/unique new emerging situations regarding charge-back patterns and make recommendations for actions.
• Explore opportunities for trainings offered by the Card schemes for the charge-back team and ensure adherence to up to date operating rules and regulations.
• Provide accurate and informed responses to client bank, merchants and customer enquiries on disputes and charge-backs.
• Ensure all mandatory quarterly and month reports are submitted to the Card Association and management of IPS within the set time frame.
• Ensure all unclaimed card transactions in the General Ledgers that are older than 6 months are moved for appropriate actioning.
• Prepare and present reports to the management, client banks, international Payment schemes, merchants or central banks as necessary
• Performs any additional tasks as necessary.
• Knowledge of Card Schemes, Local and National Switch Operating Rules and Regulations
• Should have thorough knowledge of end to end chargeback cycle
• Should have very good knowledge of card products & services.
• Ability to supervise teams as well as work independently.
• Should have very good skills in working with MS suite applications, Card management system, CRM system and Card scheme online platforms.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
• Result oriented and ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Good knowledge of Microsoft product suite
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|