Job description / Role
Oracle Developer: 3 Nos.
Developing and maintaining of Oracle forms, reports, interfaces, customizations.
Oracle Developer responsibilities:
• Handling Oracle applications framework (Self-service web pages) (any development / customizations) Release-12
• Development of custom forms, reports, interfaces
• Development of Oracle workflows and alerts Release-12
• Support and troubleshooting of existing developed application objects like forms, reports (including BI Publisher reports), packages and workflows with extensive experience
• Design/Development of custom database tables related to financials modules
• Deployment of developed objects to testing and production in coordination with DBA teams.
• Preparation of proper technical documentation, user manuals and training manuals.
• Transfer of knowledge by training Bahraini colleagues and trainees.
• Development and maintenance of interfaces between Oracle EBS and other systems
BHD 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience
• Desirable experience in doing customization and development of Oracle applications framework related web pages (OAF).
• Desirable experience in developing webservices (REST/SOAP)
• Good knowledge of working on tools like SQL Plus, Toad/SQL Developer
• Basic working knowledge on Unix as a developer
• Expert in working on Oracle BI publisher reports, including data model and RTF development.
• Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL and basic knowledge of xml.
• Experience in working on R12.2* environment will be an advantage
• Experience in Oracle BI, Noetix views and Excel4apps will be an advantage
• The selected candidate will be based at the clients site.
• Must commit to join within 35 to 40 days from date of offer letter.
• Plus Visa Cost for self and wife/ 30 days paid annual leave / Air ticket every two years for self and wife/ Private medical for self.
• If you have the required experience, qualification and agree to the above terms, send us your CV by no later than Wednesday Feb 19, 2020 9 .00 am
• Working hours 7.00 am to 3.30 pm – 5 day week Sunday to Thursday
• Highlight your work experiences with the JD requirements on the CV.
• Mail CV in WORD FORMAT online
• Kindly do not send cvs that do not match or agree with the above.
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.