Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions Executive Search has been selected to source and identify a Commercial Lawyer for one of our clients who is a well-recognized law firm based in the kingdom of Bahrain.
Our client is looking to hire a sharp and highly motivated lawyer to join the team at partner level with 10-15 years of post-qualification experience ideally within the GCC region who has an exceptional background in Commercial Law within a law firm environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a high-impact contribution to a fast-paced and growing organization.
What does a Partner do?
• The law firm partner will run the daily administrative services of the firm and will directly supervise the law firm's legal and technical support teams.
• The candidate's principal goal will be to guarantee that all company’s transactions comply with laws and regulations, while actively helping the company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
• Increasing revenue through new and additional services, and developing cost-benefit analysis.
• Enhancing the firm’s reputation by setting an example regarding ethics, morals, legal and professionalism and reaffirming this throughout the organization.
• Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience.
• Approx. 15 years of corporate & commercial experience (Prior in house experience preferred)
• Business-minded, result-oriented, service-driven, flexible, hands-on, pro-active and pragmatic;
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Reliable, confident, self-motivated team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Have the ability to manage and lead a team.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Senior Legal Advisor
Counsel - Group Legal