Job description / Role
Our client, a diversified retail and distribution and contract services group is seeking a Performance and Development Manager to plan, organize, direct and control the implementation of the performance management system across the Company.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Develop, design, and implement performance management system and process as applicable.
• Maintain and enhance Success Factors (SF) portal, promoting its adoption across all businesses
• Assist Department Heads in setting organizational objectives and individual targets that are (SMART) specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-framed.
• Maintain a performance review system to establish a systematic way of evaluating employee performance and ensure to provide constructive feedback to employees.
• Monitor performance reviews and provide the necessary support, training, and development to employees to achieve their objectives.
• Recommend training plans for employees based on the performance review feedback.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls
HR Operations Manager
Human Resources Manager (Large Conglomerate)
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||24 May|