Job description / Role
• Certification in any one of the industry standard Performance testing tools (HP/IBM/Microfocus/Microsoft tools etc…) is highly preferred
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000/XP/Vista, Sun Solaris, Linux Redhat
• Browsers: Internet Explorer, Fire fox, Chrome, Safari etc…
• Database: DB2, Oracle 8 and above, MySQL, MS SQL 2005 and above
• Internet Technologies: HTML , Java Script, Ajax
• Languages: C/C++, Java
• Others: MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS Access
• Testing Tools : HP Loadrunner/IBM Rational/Microfocus Silk
Performer/Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/Jmeter (Preferred)
• 5 years experience in Performance testing
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Insurance Sector
• Proficient Knowledge in performance testing methodology
• Exposure in any one of the industry standards performance testing tools and knowledge on other industry standard tools
• Experience in programming languages Java, C, C++
• Knowledge in technologies (Web servers, Application servers, DB servers etc…)
About the Company
"One Vision for Consultancy” is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.