Job description / Role
The KKT Orthopedic Spine Centers are a leading global network of pain treatment centers in 12 countries, focused on the most advanced treatments of pain from back, neck and joint conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Degree in business administration or relative field
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Fluency in English and Arabic
• Proficient in MS Office
• In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Integrity and confidentiality
About the Company
Turning an Extraordinary Vision into Reality.
Back in the early 90's, when Dr. Khan first started developing KKT, his focus was on only one thing: Revolutionizing the diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of spine related pain.
In the course of treating thousands of cases of serious, often debilitating conditions, Dr. Khan carefully observed and researched various factors contributing to pain and the subsequent decline of the body, including the elusive 'misalignment' - shifts in the correct positioning of the vertebral column - that are at the core of many people's sufferings. He was also concerned with the deterioration of crucial tissues (such as the discs) in the spine. Patients were left struggling with chronic back and neck pain, often resorting to medications and injections for at best, temporary relief.
It was obvious early on that Dr. Khan needed to uncover a treatment that could target the root problem and not just the symptoms. He had delved into the entire spectrum of treatments in pain management, anti-aging, and hormone modulation to treat the suffering of patients through a revolutionary medical clinic, -International Center for the Spine . Dr. Khan assembled a remarkable team of physicians and scientists committed to furthering medical research in the spine related fields.
Senior Executive Assistant
A Leading Agro-food Commodities Trading Company in the UAE