Job description / Role
Petrol Pump Dispenser / Installation Technician up to 930 Usd++ for a Leading Gas Distributor Company
• POSITION: Petrol Pump Dispenser/Installation Technicians
• SALARY: up to 930 USD / 350 BHD plus sharing labor accommodation, depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Leading Gas Distributor Company in Bahrain
• WORK LOCATION: Tubli, Bahrain
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or 1-month notice
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, 30 years old and below
• High School diploma or equivalent
• With minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as Petrol Pump Dispenser/Installation Technicians
• GCC experience will be preferred
• Experience in Petrol Pump dispenser installation is a must
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the product service and maintenance function
• Technical knowledge on gasoline pump machine brands such as, Wayne, Gilbarco, Veedor root is a must
• Experience of working on fuel pumps or another type of pumping equipment.
• Or have multi skilled maintenance experience
• Experience dealing with customers face to face.
• Installs and adjusts electric, gasoline, and diesel-driven pumps and blowers, using handtools, power tools, and diagrams: Cuts and threads pipes, ducts, and fittings, using handtools and power tools.
• Levels and bolts down pump.
• Connects ducts and drive couplings, and aligns them to minimize friction, using handtools and gauges
• Oils and greases moving parts, and adjusts valves to prevent overloading.
• May recommend repair or adjustment of driving mechanism to improve operation of pumps.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.