Job description / Role
Our client, are looking for a talented Piano Teacher to join their successful Music Academy
• Preferred to have a Bachelor of Music in Piano.
• Have an extremely positive attitude in communication with kids.
• Have an energetic and inspiring approach to teaching.
• Be organized, ready to go through the training sessions and open to new ideas in teaching.
• Be ready to fully share the love and passion for music with kids.
• Ideally the candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in teaching Piano in English
• Be punctual, reliable and fully committed with a great sense of integrity.
• English is a must and the ability to effectively teach and enjoy working in an education facility is a must
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012 and now has offices in Bahrain and Dubai. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We pride ourselves on delivering a value-added introduction service that achieves the goals of both client and candidate, and so take great care to absorb every last detail when learning about our clients and candidates, so as to ensure a mutually beneficial match.
The majority of our focus is in the Legal sector, working very closely with UK, US and local law firms in the Middle East and in the Asia Pacific region, on a contingent and retained basis. We also exclusively recruit and headhunt for a number of banks, telecoms, and energy firms on legal and compliance mandates.