Job description / Role
• Conducts thorough guest evaluation/questionnaire prior to any classes to ensure she is well aware of any injuries or illness that could affect the guests’ training.
• Provides excellent Pilates instruction and services to guests.
• Demonstrates and explains the operation and purpose of all equipment prior to guest usage.
• Ensure guests are using the equipment safely in line with the specified techniques previously explained to them.
• Conveys instructions clearly, and motivates others in their fitness goals.
• Leads Pilates classes either in an individual or group setting.
• Prepares tailor-made Pilates mat classes for guests based on their needs, ages and ability levels.
• Increases motivation and performance training by using entertaining and engaging equipment such as circles, bands, balls, weights and rollers.
• Ensures the environment is maintained in a clean and tidy manner at all time, reporting any problems and that remedial action is taken as required.
• Ensures that the health and safety of all guests and staff is protected at all times, by the Business Unit’s Standard Operating Procedures.
• Maintains high level of guest care.
• The incumbent will ensure that strict guest confidentiality is maintained at all times.
• Pilates qualification.
• 3-5 years’ experience in similar field.
• Desire to provide phenomenal experiences to guests.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be assertive, quick thinking.
• Be customer focused.
• Able to adapt to flexible work patterns.
About the Company
Al Ghalia WLL was founded in Bahrain in 1997 and originally named MisFu WLL. The first of the companys outlets, Mezzaluna, was opened later that same year and Monsoon restaurant followed in 2000, under the name of Al Ghalia.
In 2003, we decided to bring together all our outlets under one name to better reflect the strength of our brand and to facilitate the expansion of our company, not only in the restaurant division but also in the areas of Health & Beauty, Construction and Landscaping.
Today the company owns and operates 8 highly successful outlets and together with the strength of over 30 years knowledge and experience, as well as a solid marketing platform, the company is perfectly positioned for increased, sustainable, and continuous profitable growth in the very near future.