Job description / Role
Our client is a leading main contracting company, they are currently looking to hire Planning Engineer for a hotel project in Bahrain.
- Develop, implement and maintain Project Planning & Scheduling strategy, plans and procedures in line with the proposal requirements.
- Develop preliminary schedules and identify project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
- Analyze monthly schedule submittals and prepare input into overall monthly Project reports consistent with the overall Project reporting system.
- Carry out Schedule Risk Analysis. Identify schedule slip pages and potential slip pages and develop and propose mitigation actions.
- Provide support to verify claimed monthly progress against invoices, variations and change orders.
- Work alongside Project Control function within the Project Management team, to ensure that project cost phasing is kept up to date in line with current forecasts.
- Anticipate and resolve any problems, bottlenecks/scheduling conflicts
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Civil preferred
- Minimum total 3+ years experience
- Need experience in managing site works from initial stage to all the way handing-over.
- The candidate has to have work experience on residential and commercial buildings
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering