Job description / Role
We are looking for a Printer Support Engineer with the below experience, for a leading Client in Bahrain:
• Hands on experience with SafeQ YSoft Print management solution
• Develop and maintain detailed technical knowledge of the specifications and operations of SafeQ YSoft Print management solution.
• Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in the resolving / repairing of complex Printer / Copier hardware issues of various brands such as HP, Xerox, Canon, Toshiba, etc.
• Handled Support & Troubleshooting of Multi-function Copiers / Printers
• Expert in Hardware maintenance.
• Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
Education & Experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field (Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, etc.)
• Candidates must have experience in support & troubleshooting of Multi function Copiers / Printers for 4 to 5 years.
• Critical thinking
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.