Job description / Role
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
• Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
• Establish a new system if needed to ensure process are efficient and record keeping accurate.
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Work with team members to complete duties as needed
• Degree Holder is preferred
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same role
• Experience in Bahrain or GCC is advantageous.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
About the Company
Bahrain Motors Company (BMC) was launched in 1987. This launch occurred during the unprecedented growth of Bahrain and other neighboring Gulf countries during the late eighties. Major developments in the construction industry were seen during this time with the design & construction of buildings that have catered for every aspect of society as well as the planning & execution of civil engineering projects that have created infrastructure of roads and utility services across the country.
Bahrain Motors Company (BMC) are proud to have been involved in the development of Bahrain and continue to commit to playing a key role with future projects across the Kingdom.
The company is run and managed by its Chairman, Mr. Mohammed Ali Karimi and its President Ahmed Ali Karimi. The divisions of the company are managed by its Vice Presidents Ali Mohammed Karimi, Hashim Ahmed Karimi & Hussain Ahmed Karimi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Multinational Engineering Company
Purchasing and Procurement Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Search Heads Middle East
Supply Chain Manager - Construction