Job description / Role
• Lead, develop, and execute go to market and growth marketing plans for International Payment Services’ products and services.
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing new products and go to markets with new or existing customers/markets
• Define strategy, roadmap and success metrics for related products and experiences, ensuring product market fit and long-term company strategy
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and regional footprints
• Collaborate with Marketing channels, PR, operations, business development and support to develop marketing materials and execute plan.
• Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
• Partner with product management, operations and project delivery to define the strategy and product roadmap
• Be the trusted voice of IPS customers by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape the product direction and marketing messaging
• Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs
• Review competitive offerings and drive ongoing differentiation.
• Offer creative problem solving and analytical reasoning
• Helps prepare for and participates in conversations with key decision makers about product opportunities
• Develops financial modeling and business cases for product development and marketing opportunities
• Demonstrated success by marketing existing and emerging products and solutions in a specific country/region/industry vertical
• Performs any additional tasks as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business/Marketing related or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of business strategy, Product development and/or marketing experience with 2+ years in a product marketing role defining and executing the go-to-market strategy
• Experience working on product management, design to develop, launch, and scale a card and payment products
• Experience developing strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
• Experience communicating to senior executives and influencing a cross-functional team
• Experience marketing to both small and large product and services
• Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
• Genuine interest in and curiosity about Payments and Fintech
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions
Account Manager - Financial Services
Head of Business
International Payment Services (IPS)
Chief Business Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Manager - Head of Buying
Quest Search & Selection