Job description / Role
- Participate to the various planning meeting (Forecast, SOP ..)
- Create a production plan by code and by month/week/day considering capacity, manpower and material constrains.
- Prepare and sent rolling raw material forecast to the supply chain.
- Monitor the logistic flow from supplier to plant and the inside the plant to assure material availability
- Manage the raw material stock levels, according to the monthly target
- Has a degree in Management/Mechanical Engineering and a brilliant academic career.
- Analysis and planning skills, ability to manage time and consistently meet deadlines
- Problem solving and flexibility complete the profile.
- English knowledge and good proficiency in the main MSOffice tools are basic requirements.
- Knowledge of SAP R3 is a plus.
- Working in Factory
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Mechanical Engineer - Fit Out
Ignite Search & Selection
Schindler Pars International Limited
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)