Job description / Role
We are seeking candidates for the position of Program Manager for our Client within the IT Sector.
• Minimum of 15 years of works experience. (Health information systems is a plus)
• Minimum of 5 years of works experience in software development.
• Proven experience in program management.
• Proven experience in managing mega projects.
• Proven stakeholder management skills.
• Strong Leadership and management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or master degree in Information Technology.
• PMP Certification
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Excellent command of English (Arabic is a plus)
• It is essential that the candidate should be currently be based in Bahrain.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Director - Information Technology
A Leading Provider of Smart Safety Solutions
Project Manager - HR Transformation
Head of Technology