Job description / Role
What we are looking for?
We are currently searching for a Project Administrator to join our team in Bahrain. The Project Administrator must demonstrate a minimum of 1-3 years experience of working as a Project Administrator in the Middle East. Provide administrative support, ensuring that projects are aligned with the project management goals and objectives of the Company.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
- Analyzing moderately complex information, developing and presenting recommendations to constituents;
- Assists on multiple projects
- Tracks project financials
- Understands project goals, deadlines, and financial boundaries
- Assists with reports on project progress based up project goals
- Assists with Design Change activities
- Maintains contact with the Project Managers to ensure level of satisfaction with projects’ progress and performance
- Maintains contact with appropriate project team leaders to ensure timely activity, integration and efficient use of resources to meet project deliverables
- Assists in estimating the amount of time needed to complete project tasks and the sequencing of these tasks
- Assists the project managers in documenting the projects’ progress and challenges to appropriate project stakeholders
- Ensures project documentation is collected, distributed, reviewed, and archived
- Project Design and Technical Management administration duties as assigned.
- Understands given instructions and implement them.
- Clarifies instructions when not clear.
- Facilitates constructive discussion on contentious issues
- Ensures that all key stakeholders are kept informed of progress, problems and issues.
- Communicates effectively with clients, as and when required
- Willingly works extra time to meet given deadlines
- Advise HOD on availability for additional work
- Willingly helps other project teams when own workload permits (under approval from HOD)
- Guides new joiners on SSH standards, Department Manuals, filling, processes, etc
What do I need to apply?
- 3 – 5 years minimum experience
- Must be highly proficient with MS Excel (creating/running macros, pivot tables, complex financial formulas, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Projects/Primavera software
- Possess basic understanding of project methods and processes
- Able to work with defined framework of responsibility
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must exhibit excellent analysis and logical skills
- Must exhibit systematic and orderly planning and organizing skills while handling - multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must demonstrate the ability to pay attention to details.
- Diploma/ Degree in the Field
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision. SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivalled local knowledge.
About the Company
Having been in business for 50 years, we have accumulated unparalled knowledge, skill, and creativity. We use our expertise to develop a truly tailored innovative and creative solution that is in line with our clients' specific requirements. We don't sell a "house style" - that's not our style.
The firm has its headquarters in Kuwait and has completed a wide range of projects locally and throughout the Middle East. A recent survey conducted by the World Architecture Magazine shows that SSH is currently ranked as number fifty two in the world.
We treat our employees as valued members of the team. We believe in the power of every single person who works here and the individual expertise they bring to a project. We reinforce the worth of every individual by giving them the room to excel.
SSH is registered in Kuwait with the Ministry of Planning, Ministry of Public Works, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Ministry of Defense, the Kuwait Municipality and many private enterprises.
The Firm is registered with international and bi-lateral agencies such as the United Nations Development Programme, the International Road Federation, the Arab Fund for Social and Economic Development, the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development, the Committee for Reconstruction and Development in Lebanon.